In an effort to shield our employees and clients from the coronavirus, we've taken a number of health precautions and implemented additional health procedures. It is highly important that we keep everyone in our communities protected. Chevrolet will continue to prioritize the safety of our teams, clients and their families.
- Actively checking CDC and local healthcare and govt for safety regulations
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting services throughout facilities
- Encouraging employees to work from home when feasible
- Encouraging workers to give blood as part of the Sleeves up Project in partnership with the Red Cross
- Made IT and Internal Communication resources readily available to employees to help them and their families up-to-date
- Monitoring the health conditions of our staff
On top of our efforts to help employees and customers, Chevy is also reaching out global to coordinate large relief work. We're working closely with Ventec Life Systems together with StopTheSpread.org to swiftly scale up manufacturing of vitally vital breathing products. We're likewise creating 50,000 Level-1 face masks per month, working with global supply chains to find unused Safety Equipment for essential service providers. In addition to that we're directing $2 million in grant funding to non-profit organizations in need.
How Chevy is helping Customers During Coronavirus
We understand that now, more than ever is the time to provide a helping hand to those in need. That's why we're offering 0% APR for 84 months and no payments for 120 days on brand-new Chevy purchases. We are also offering unique first-responder discounts to those who so selflessly commit themselves to helping our communities. If you simply need to have your automobile repaired or serviced, we've got you covered. Simply connect to an online rep, or call our service or sales line to set up an appointment. We even provide pick up/drop off and delivery services where available. If any of your problems are automobile associated, we're here to help.
How Chevy is Responding to the Coronavirus | Gene Messer Chevrolet